SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with fans and provide them with an unforgettable experience.
- Participate in pre-game and in-game activities.
- Greet fans as they enter and exit the venue.
- Participate in live promotions and prize giveaways.
- Represent the Atlanta Dream and serve as representatives for the team.
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS / INTANGIBLES TO PURSUE:
- Outstanding communication skills and a positive, energetic personality.
- Reliable, punctual and courteous.
- Good listening skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to respond to any situation quickly and professionally.
- Ability to work odd hours including evenings, weekends and possible holidays.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 5 games.
- Must currently be enrolled in college
Contact Beth Walsh at 678-510-7392 or Beth.Walsh@AtlantaDream.net for more information on how you can be a part of the Atlanta Dream Street Team!